Sunday 3 May 2015

Your UNF/UWF Cohort TA

Hi folks,

My name is Breanna Korsman.  I am excited to have the opportunity to be a part of this course for a 2nd time!  I'll be the TA for the UNF/UWF group.  We have a lot to look forward to - great field locations and excellent instructors at every site.  A little bit about myself: I am originally from Minnesota (I see that Jessica is too!), but fled the cold after high school.  I've been involved in marine ecology for some time now - I got my start as an undergrad at The College of William and Mary.  I taught high school marine and environmental science in St. Johns County for 5 years before heading back to UNF to work on an M.S. in Biology.  Currently, I am an instructor at Jacksonville University.  My interests are broad - from community ecology to biological oceanography, and chemical ecology.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment