Friday 1 May 2015

A Little About Me

Hi! My name is Jade Hemberger. I'm 22 years old and a Marine Science major at FGCU. Go Eagles! I have some experience in fieldwork from a few classes at Vester Field Station and my volunteering at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida's Von Arx Wildlife hospital and Delano Wiggins State Park. I'm really interested in shark ecology and evolution. Ever since I went to MOTE Marine Lab in middle school I have always found these creatures fascinating! I'm excited to spend some more time at the Keys Marine Lab and the other institutes we will be visiting. Can't wait to start this course with y'all! :)

1 comment:

  1. There is a really awesome professor at UWF Dr. Toby Daly-Engel that is a shark evolutionary biologist. She has a shark lab at UWF. Just so you know... in case you were interested in contacting her. She is really great.

    ReplyDelete