Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bailey Slater's Introduction

          My name is Bailey Slater and I am a Coastal Biology major at UNF. This past semester I transferred to UNF from FSU, and I truly admire the enthusiasm that the University of North Florida has for Marine Biology. Presently, I am in my Junior year of college and am excited to be a part of this field studies course. Marine Biology is my passion and I love anything that relates to the ocean. One day I hope to continue my studies through graduate work and hopefully study the migratory patterns and other behaviors of whale species.

         When I'm not studying the sea, I enjoy traveling, photography, drawing, running and music. I love spending time outdoors as well. This summer I look forward to connecting and working with others who possess my same passion, whether they are students or faculty. Hopefully, this course will broaden my perspectives on ocean studies and only heighten my interests in marine biology. Here's to the adventures ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment