Monday 4 May 2015

A bit about me

Hi guys! My name is Taylor. I'm originally from Virginia and moved to Pensacola to go to UWF. I'm a marine biology major with a minor in environmental science. My love of the water comes from my father being in the Navy and spending many hours on the beach and in the water. Nothing makes me happier than being in the ocean. I intend to graduate Fall of 2016 and I haven't decided on a direction to go in but I know I would like to do something centered around conservation efforts. I am so excited to be able to travel around the state this summer; being in the panhandle it's difficult to get down south to see ecosystems other than sandy beach. Below is a picture of my friend Michael and I dressed up for a marine biology costume party (I'm the bucket of chum). Looking forward to meeting y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment