Saturday 9 May 2015

Hey Everyone!

I'm Pat Malloy, a senior at FGCU majoring in Environmental Studies. I lived in Ohio for the first 20 years of my life, but left to attend FGCU because I was drawn to its focus on the environment and environmental sustainability. I am really exited for this class because there is so much of Florida that I have yet to see. I haven't been outside of the Ft. Myers area much during my three years at FGCU, so I can't wait to experience what the other Universities and the Keys Marine Lab have to offer. I also really love doing hands-on work in the field, so that was another main reason why I signed up for this course.
As for me, I enjoy being active, playing sports, working out, and anything that is outdoors/water related. I am graduating this August, so I am hoping this class will help me narrow down what I want to focus on after I graduate, and maybe even find some job connections along the way. Here is a picture of my grandma and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment