Tuesday 5 May 2015

Hi I'm Johnna

Hey y'all.  My name is Johnna.  I am a senior at FAU and will be graduating this fall.  I am getting my Bachelors Degree in Biology with a concentration on marine and a minor in Anthropology.  I am also an Alumni of Alpha Delta Pi sorority.  I am a very active outdoor person.  I enjoy everything from hunting and fishing to swimming and snorkeling.  I am a huge animal lover and enjoy showing/training them. I just finished Semester by the Sea that is hosted by FAU Harbor Branch.  It really helped direct me more with where I want to go with my marine degree.  I love sharks, so shark conservation and research would be my first choice in a career.  Fish biology work is something I am also interested in.  Because I do a lot of freshwater and saltwater fishing with my boyfriend and family, this is something that I would enjoy doing that will make a difference.

Through this course I am hoping to gain more hands on field work.  Field work is something that I really enjoy doing and I believe the more hands on experience you can actually do the better.  I also want to gain knowledge about the different marine ecosystems around Florida.  This will hopefully help me make a decision on where I would like to move to after graduation.

I look forward to meeting everyone and cannot wait for a great semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment