Wednesday 6 May 2015

Hello, I'm Darren

Hello my name is Darren Rose and I am 21 years old  studying coastal biology at the University of North Florida. I'm a junior and I love the outdoors. Kayaking, fishing, hiking, snorkeling, etc. I hope to work at an aquarium one day or maybe Florida wildlife commission, but I'm not exactly sure yet. I was born and raised in Tampa but I have been attending UNF for the last few years. As a Florida native I want to help preserve and restore or natural habitats and wildlife in any way possible. I have not had a lot of opportunity to explore Florida in an organized and scientific manner and this trip is going to really help my future career decisions. I can't wait to visit all the other universities and the keys marine lab. While I grew up in Florida I've never been down south so that will be particularly interesting  to me. I'm very excited and cannot wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment