Saturday 2 May 2015

Hello Everyone, My name is Caitlin

Hello everyone, my name is Caitlin Turnbull but I go by Caitie.
 I'm 22 years old and also a Marine Biology Major at UWF in Pensacola Fl. I hope to gain knowledge in the types of technologies being used today to study the ocean. As well as discover the types of organisms I want to spend the rest of my life studying.I also have a decent understanding of Geology and hope to incorporate somehow that knowledge into this course
 As for my personal background I was born in Alaska however, I've been living in northwest Florida for the past 20.5 years of my life. Since I was a small child I've been very interested in marine life. Much of my time growing up was spent on the beaches and in state parks discovering all sorts of new creatures that I've never seen before. Anyways I hope to have lots of fun with everyone during this course. Have a good day.
Edit: I couldn't find a good picture of me by myself so here's a picture of my goofy boyfriend and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment