Wednesday 6 May 2015

About me

Hey everyone!

My name is Ashleigh Elkins and I am a sophomore at UNF. I am a Coastal Biology major with a minor in Environment Studies. I was raised in South Florida, where I practically lived at the beach everyday and discovered my love for marine science. My goal for the future is to conduct research and educate people about how their environmental decisions impact oceanic ecosystems. I love basically anything outdoors/water related, traveling, sports, and music.

The second I heard about this class in the beginning of spring, I knew that I wanted to partake in it. I know that it will be an amazing experience and I will learn more than I can even imagine. What I hope to get out of it all is to gain experience in field work, make connections, and learn more about coastal biology!

I can't wait for this adventure to start and to meet everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment