Saturday 20 June 2015

Final Blog Post

It's still hard for me to believe that this course has officially come to an end. This class was absolutely amazing! I will never forget the studies we did, the places we went to, and the people I have met along the way. I will admit that while this course was a struggle financially and sometimes even physically, it was well worth it to have made such a strong bond with my FIO family. I have learned so much and have made lifelong friends that I wouldn't trade the world for. I'm especially grateful for our T.A. Monica for taking care of us, Dr. Voss for helping me with grad school decisions and Dr. Rumbold for encouraging my pursuit of sharks. Thank you so much to all of you and to my wonderful cohort! You guys made this class the most amazing trip I will never forget. See you guys at the reunion. FIO for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment