Sunday 21 June 2015

Final blog: it's not goodbye, it's I'll see you guys soon :)

These past 5 1/2 weeks have been amazing! This course was exactly what I was hoping it would be! From UWF, UNF, KWL, FGCU, and USFSP each place presented an exciting challenge and something new that I've never seen or done before! The connections I've made I hope will help me in my future endeavors and deciding on exactly what I want to do.
I'm glad I got to meet and hangout with everyone in our group! You all are amazing individuals and hope to see you in the field at some point! I can't forget our amazing TA Monica aka "mom"

Monica- You are an amazing person inside and out! Thanks for always being excited for all of us! Your enthusiasm made it a lot easier to get into mud and murky water! I hope you find your dream job and hope to see your published work in the future! Thanks for being our ear and shoulder to lean and vent on :)


Michael- You have awesome enthusiasm and positive outlook on everything we did and I like that you always were ready for anything! I hope you get to do great work with jellies! Any time I hear "Trap Queen" song I think of you now haha
 
Sammi- You might have been the smallest in size, but you had the biggest heart and personality out of all of us :). Always smiling and happy to see all the organisms we found. Glad we got to do those awesomely fun water chem tests together haha.  Happy 21st birthday!

Lisa- Thanks for always being nice, funny, and for recording data, especially when there was a lot! Thanks for making it fun and showing everyone how to dance! I'm glad you are a Lightning fan too and had someone to talk about it with! You're awesome!

Pat- I don't think I ever saw you not smiling, unless you just woke up ;) I'm glad I wasn't the only one that stayed up late to work on graphs :)





Harold- Oh Harold...my "brother" haha I had a blast thanks for making me laugh when I didn't want to and always being there to chat. Thanks for working on graphs and charts with me when we both didn't know what to do.




John- Thanks for all your wisdom, funny jokes, always being ready and willing to help, and the random comments haha they were always great!

Brian- I won't call you dad haha but thanks for being the "dad" of the group and supportive of everyone. You're driving still scares me haha, good luck with the turtles!



Natalie- My USFSP partner in crime! I'm glad I got to meet you and get to know you! I'm proud of you for mastering snorkeling! #prostatus ;) It was great to see you get so excited anytime we saw sea turtles! I'm glad you had fun dtsp! I'll see you around campus :)

Jade- JADE! Thanks for everything I'm truly grateful that I got to meet you and hang out with you these past 5 weeks! You are an amazing individual with strong will! Can't wait to see what you do in life and hey maybe see you in grad school! I'm glad we didn't have to amputate your leg ;)





Thanks to everyone and GOOD LUCK!  Hope to see you all soon :) love you all!

Thanks to Dr. Judkins! You're awesome thanks for making this happen!





No comments:

Post a Comment