Sunday 21 June 2015

Final Blog

As I write this, I'm overwhelmed with how I feel. On my first day of class, I was so nervous for what these 5.5 weeks had in store and now after a blink of an eye it is over. I have learned so many different things about marine science and career paths I didn't even know existed. I would like to thank all the professors for all the time they put into this experience and it's something I will never forget. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone I knew because I think I've learned life lessons and made life connections that will resonant with me forever.
I would love to write about each person in my cohort but words can't describe how lucky I feel to have met all of you, especially my holoplankton cuatro cheese fam, (and I'd probably be crying my eyes out if I did).
I just can't say thank you enough. You will all exceed your own goals and expectations, I just know it.See you all out there ❤️

"When we get lost, just yell porites and we'll yell porites back!"


Cuatro4Life






No comments:

Post a Comment