Saturday 25 April 2015

A little about me

My name is Jessica Valek. I am 22 years old and I am a senior at UWF. I just transferred here in August from MSU in Minnesota. In Minnesota I was majoring in zoology and I am now majoring in marine biology. I absolutely love living Florida. I enjoy going to the beach, diving, paddle boarding, and pretty much anything that has to do with the water.
I am really looking forward to the FIO class because I haven't been able to get a lot of experience in the marine field. I think this class will be great experience and help further my studies. I am really excited to go to new places in Florida as well and visit the other colleges. I am really fascinated by sharks and hope to be able to work with them and study them someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment